I've finally organized my (200 +) recipes on the blog. They can be found under this new tab labeled Recipe Index below my blog header.
I have been wanting to do this for awhile but it seemed so overwhelming. Yesterday I was motivated to get started and it didn't take as long as I was expecting.
When you click on the Recipe Index tab you will see all my recipes, organized by meal or type. I'm sure I'll do some more fine tuning but for now, they are in a centralized location and easier to navigate.
Going through them made me I hope this helps you if you're looking for a particular recipe on the blog or if you want to find something new to make.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick





10 comments:
Doesn't it feel good to get organized! It makes it so much easier for your readers to peruse your recipes. Thank you!
That is so awesome that you organized the recipes on your blog Heather. You have so many great recipes to try out.
It's so funny how often we put things off, but once we finally dig in, they're much easier than we imagined! I do that a lot myself. Glad you were able to get your recipes organized without taking much time. You'll reap the benefits of organization for years to come.
This is awesome!! I can't wait to dig through them.
What a labor of love!
Yay! Love that all your yummy recipes are together in one spot!
This is a great idea! This took alot of work! Thank you!! Happy Weekend Friday! laura
Thank you Heather, this is fantastic. I appreciate it, because I enjoy your recipes.
Carla
Oh that is fantastic!
Oh my mercy! Look at you girl...Organizational skills for sure. I need to do a facelift to my little ole blog but Lord I do good to blog once a week. LOL! I need someone to come organize ME right now! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Post a Comment