I'm briefly interrupting our Italian adventure posts for this quick trip to Aldi.
I don't get to Aldi too often but I stopped by the other day and was pleasantly surprised with some of my vegan finds.These crackers definitely have a cauliflower taste and are crispy, crunchy and salty. The serving size is 44 crackers but they are tiny.
This was my favorite find by far. I spread this on a graham cracker with a little shot of coconut whipped topping and it's my mini pumpkin pie hack. They also had a salted caramel dessert hummus that sounded good.
I haven't had a chance to try these yet but I'm hoping they're good!
These little chocolate chip wafer snacks come in a generous sized serving pouch and are also good with the pumpkin pie hummus or on their own.
Do you ever shop at Aldi? What are your favorite finds?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick






7 comments:
You found some great buys at Aldi. I love from BJ's the meatless meatballs, as they are so good and the only meatballs we eat now. I bet you will like the ones for Aldi.
A friend here swears by Aldi and was morose the month they were closed for renovation!
I do not get to Aldi’s That often but gave me some great things to add to my list for my next visit. Especially that pumpkin hummus, I think I may have to go get that today, lol
Ooh, looks like you got some good stuff! I would love the sea salt crackers for sure. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Oh yes, Aldi, I have a friend who loves to shop Aldi. After seeing what you picked up, I just may need to stop in soon.
I wish I'd taken advantage of Aldi more when we had one nearby! We have TJs now, and I'm grateful for all their gluten free options, as I transition to an auto-immune protocol! Thanks for sharing your finds! That pumpkin hummus looks amazing.
Looks like some great finds here Heather, Love Aldi :)
Post a Comment