Thursday, October 24, 2019

{Recipe} Creamy Butternut Squash Rigatoni with Broccoli

This creamy butternut squash pasta is the perfect weeknight fall meal. 
 I have been loving the Forks Over Knives magazine (it's a little pricey but there are no ads).  This was the first recipe I tested. I swapped out rigatoni for penne and upped the butternut squash to 2 pounds but other than that I followed the recipe exactly.
Creamy, delicious and bursting with flavor! Enjoy!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

5 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Your pasta dish looks so good and I bet tasted delicious. I love healthy pasta dishes like the one you made.

Carla from The River said...

YUM! Thank you for sharing.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

this looks amazing Heather! Yum! laura

Tamar SB said...

Yum!

Claire Justine said...

This looks so tasty, yum!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails