Here are some things I've been loving lately..
My first pumpkin beer of the season.
The beautiful fall foliage.Some cute notecards that I found in Boston.
I received this cook book for my birthday and it's making my kitchen look so pretty!
Sunday brunch with Mr. Click at a new place.
I like the sign they had at the restaurant.
In case you missed it..this week on the blog!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick










8 comments:
i never had pumpkin beer and it sounds interesting. The fall foliage is so pretty and it's always fun trying out a new restaurant. Have a happy Friday.
OMG where did you get the bear cards?!?
Those note cards are super cute!
Whoo love the sound of Pumpkin beer Heather, sounds yummy. Thanks so much for all the support over the last few weeks. I have been so stressed with one thing or another and finding out my Mum had breast cancer was such a stressful and worrying time. She has had it removed now and healing well. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog, I am so behind ( nothing new there then!!) Hope your enjoying Autumn.
How was the pumpkin beer?
Lots of nice things to love. How was the pumpkin beer. I have been meaning to try Aldi, its only about a 40 min drive from me. Take Care.
Do you love Antoni's cookbook? I might get one for my daughter for Christmas! I don't know if she will use it, but I know she loves him! laura
Love the coffee sign! We need to check out new restaurants! We are in a 5 mile radius routine we need to break! xo laura
Post a Comment