Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Boston in Bloom

When we dropped College Girl off in Boston for summer session in early May, the city was starting to come alive with beautiful blooms.
 A quick stroll through some pretty neighborhoods had me swooning.

 The beautiful homes accented by the gorgeous flowers..I couldn't get enough of them!

Don't you agree?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Pin It

9 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Girl, I would have been swooning too! So very pretty! I have to refrain myself from planting flowers, herbs and etc. My husband says I tend to get CRA-CRA! This is the first year that I've not had way more than I needed too! So much work. But oh the flowers are so pretty when blooming. Right now I am enjoying my sweet smelling gardenia's. Hugs and blessings to you Heather Lou.
Cindy

Tamar SB said...

Boston spring makes up for winter!!

Joanne said...

Oh I just LOVE Boston in the spring!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Boston is so pretty in the spring and I enjoyed looking at your photos. I hope your daughter enjoys her summer session there at college.

Love Of Quilts said...

I do agree. Love beautiful flowers.

Andrea Nine said...

You know I love my posies, so I love seeing these Boston Blooms

Carla from The River said...

BOSTON :-) beautiful.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I LOVE BOSTON IN THE SPRING! Especially the Back Bay! So pretty!

Claire Justine said...

Looks beautiful. I would love to walk down this street, Heather.

Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Creative Mondays a few week's ago. Have a lovely Sunday and I hope you can join us tomorrow :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails