Wednesday, April 17, 2019

{Field Trip} Sprouts & 2nd Street, Philadelphia

We took a trip into Philly to check out the new Sprouts Farmer Market store. I was pretty excited that Pennsylvania got our first Sprouts!
 The bulk food section was incredible.
 I was so overwhelmed that I didn't take too many interior shots. #nexttime


Here are some of the things I picked up.  That radish kimchi is so good! I haven't tried the protein drinks, I'm saving them for a quick snack.
Umm...excuse me?!!!  Coconut Sriracha?! This stuff is SO spicy, I will probably pass it on to City Girl.
 


I hadn't seen this flavor of Hippeas before (Bohemian Barbecue) and these UNREAL dark chocolate and almond butter cups are the bomb!
I'm also obsessed with this Follow Your Heart Smoked Gouda Style Slices.
After our Sprouts visit we walked around the block and went into the Target that had this cool red staircase and Philly mural.   We decided to look for my favorite vegan pizzeria that had moved and saw we weren't far so we drove over and parked our car nearby.
As we were walking along 2nd Street, we spotted Soy Cafe--another place I've been wanting to find! We tried their vegan Mac & Cheez at a VegFest last year and haven't stopped thinking about it. 
So of course we had to stop in. We checked out the bakery case. Yum!
 It was kind of mandatory to order some of their Mac & Cheez with coconut bacon.
A few door down is  Blackbird Pizza.  This block is becoming a vegan hot spot!
 We ordered some of their famous seitan "wings", they are crazy good.
We also ordered this vegan cheese steak and only took a few bites because we were so stuffed.  Don't worry it came home with us!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Wordless Wednesday

Pin It

7 comments:

Carol On The Lake said...

Oh Heather that Sprouts is just my kind of place. I'd go broke in there!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time on your field trip. I have never heard of that store before but everything you purchased looks good. I love doing things like that too so fun.
Enjoy the rest of the week and have a Happy Easter Heather.

Tamar SB said...

I hope we get a Sprouts!!! That food looks ah-mazing!

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice. We have a couple of Sprouts and I will admit I have never been there. I usually go to Trader Joe's which is across the street.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my mercy! I would so love that place! The food is making me hungry! Happy Easter. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

Fun Fun .. I would love Sprouts!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I have always wanted to go to Sprouts! Now I REALLY want to go! Looks so yummy!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails