Well, this was a surprising discovery that I made over the weekend! My post from 2014 was featured on Goodhousekeeping.com. The article is from 2016 but I just stumbled across it on Pinterest. Pretty exciting!
Hi Heather, Wow that is exciting news to have your blog post featured on the Good Housekeeping website. Congrats and I love that idea for storage in the bathroom!
How awesome is that! I need to reread it to see how you found it! PS I featured you on your trader joe's posts' for the weekend edit (goes live on Saturday-ish). xo laura
I think this is incredible! Good for you! I do think they should notify you before pulling your content - shouldn't they compensate you or something? Hmmmmmm
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
10 comments:
I need your autograph Missy! How cool is that!!!! Yay! Happy Easter Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi Heather, Wow that is exciting news to have your blog post featured on the Good Housekeeping website. Congrats and I love that idea for storage in the bathroom!
awesome
Congratulations Heather!! That is fantastic.
:-)
I just saw on the news about N. Dame ;-( we have friends in Paris right now. They just visited N.Dame a few days ago.
That is awesome.
Amazing!!!!
This is great Heather. I love it if my posts get noticed :)
Thanks for sharing at #CreativeMondays, hope to see you on Wednesday for our next blog hop :)
I want to know how can they do that without your ok.
How awesome is that! I need to reread it to see how you found it! PS I featured you on your trader joe's posts' for the weekend edit (goes live on Saturday-ish). xo laura
I think this is incredible! Good for you! I do think they should notify you before pulling your content - shouldn't they compensate you or something? Hmmmmmm
Post a Comment