{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}
This month's Daily Goodie Box arrived early and I couldn't wait to see what was inside!
Daily Goodie Box. It's More than just free samples! Let's take a peek!
Real Chemistry - Environmental Rescue Daily Serum
https://www.myrealchemistry.com/product/environmental-rescue-daily-serum-5ml-sample/
I've been a fan of Real Chemistry for awhile now and "give me all the serums" is what I say! I can't get enough of them!
I've been a fan of Real Chemistry for awhile now and "give me all the serums" is what I say! I can't get enough of them!
Earth Elements Organics - Medicinal Balms
https://earthelementsorganics.net/collections/balms-hands-face-lips
I also say "give me all of the balms" for my dry skin and lips. I love that this one also give respiratory relief and is an anesthetic.
I also say "give me all of the balms" for my dry skin and lips. I love that this one also give respiratory relief and is an anesthetic.
Prince & Spring - Mountain Trail Mix
https://www.boxed.com/product/6383/prince-spring-mountain-trail-mix-22-x-2-oz.-nuts-raisins-mms-candy
This trail mix has a combination of flavors that sounds amazing-raisins, jumbo peanuts, almonds, jumbo whole cashews and M & M's!
This trail mix has a combination of flavors that sounds amazing-raisins, jumbo peanuts, almonds, jumbo whole cashews and M & M's!
Tickle Water - Orange Mango Sparkling Water
https://shop.drinkticklewater.com/
I love the packaging on this water, a clear can?! Come on! Tickle Water is triple filtered, lightly carbonated and only uses natural flavors. Definitely Instagram worthy!
I love the packaging on this water, a clear can?! Come on! Tickle Water is triple filtered, lightly carbonated and only uses natural flavors. Definitely Instagram worthy!
Saffron Road - Dark Chocolate Crunchy Chickpeas
https://saffronroad.com/our-products/dark-chocolate-crunchy-chickpeas/
You know I love my chickpeas!! These sound like the perfect mix of crunchy and sweet!
You know I love my chickpeas!! These sound like the perfect mix of crunchy and sweet!
SPORTea - Energizer Drink
https://sportea.com/collections/sportea-the-ultimate-daily-beverage/products/hot-sportea-twenty-cup-size-tea-bags-per-box
This tea has all natural ingredients that can help you recover from workouts quicker. You can brew it hot or iced.
This tea has all natural ingredients that can help you recover from workouts quicker. You can brew it hot or iced.
Michael's® Naturopathic Programs - Antisid Chewable Wafers
http://www.michaelshealth.com/retail/products/antisidtm.html
These tablets contain a blend of soothing herbs like marshmallow and slippery elm. I'm going to keep this travel tube in my purse for upset tummies.
These tablets contain a blend of soothing herbs like marshmallow and slippery elm. I'm going to keep this travel tube in my purse for upset tummies.
Kokokahn - Breathe Aromatherapy Inhaler
https://kokokahnessentialoils.com/shop/Breathe-Aromatherapy-Inhaler-p35847879
I've never tried a product like this but I think it will come in handy for the next stuffy nose.
I've never tried a product like this but I think it will come in handy for the next stuffy nose.
This was another great one from Daily Goodie Box. You can sign up for one and you never need a credit card (shipping is free!).
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick






7 comments:
Another great box of goodies.
:-)
Looks like you got some good stuff. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I want to try the chickpeas! Fun box!!
i love to live vicariously and see what goodies you get in the mail, heather! laura
What a fun goodie box! I've never heard of it before, but will have to check this out. Those chickpeas sound amazing! And I love the clear bottle--smart marketing!
Hope you're having a great week :) XO
Looks like it had a lot of neat stuff in it. I'd love to try those Dark Chocolate Crunchy Chickpeas.
Such a fun box of goodies!
Post a Comment