I forgot to pick some lemons up when I went shopping Heather and wanted to make a lemon drizzle cake! Ha, I best write them on my list now. Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop :)
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
4 comments:
I always take lemons and make lemonade! Super sweet message and hope you have a super sweet day!
I forgot to pick some lemons up when I went shopping Heather and wanted to make a lemon drizzle cake! Ha, I best write them on my list now. Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop :)
Thank you :-)
Miss being able to have lemonade! Its not good without all that sugar that I can't have.
Post a Comment