Eating...fresh mango and blackberries (from Costco). So good!
Smelling...this sheer citron soy candle from Target. It smells exactly like the pricey Capri Blue one from Anthropologie that I love.
Below is the size comparison of the two candles. They each cost around $12.
Wearing...some new yoga duds from Old Navy. They have some really cute active wear on sale right now.
Reading...this book for book club.
When I picked it up at the library, this little post it note was in the front cover.

What have you been up to?
Linking up:
Pin It






5 comments:
What a great idea to stick a note on books for the next reader. I just got two work out pants from ON and love them. I just had blackberries and strawberries, I eat a cup of berries every.single.day. I hope your weekend is super sweet!
I've been on a mango kick too!
Love mango! I need some new workout gear too, sounds like you got some good stuff! I love that someone put that note on the book! Great idea :)
That mango looks delicious. Not had fresh mango in ages. Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Blog Hop Heather #Weekendbloghop
Hi,
That was neat to find the stick note. Please do a book review when you finish reading.
I like your toes. ;-)
Post a Comment