I love me some pumpkin pie! YUM on the pot pie too. I made a pot pie recently as I had been wanting some and now I am wanting it again. I am just hungry this morning I reckon! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
11 comments:
Fun! And yummy! happy PI Day!!
I love me some pumpkin pie! YUM on the pot pie too. I made a pot pie recently as I had been wanting some and now I am wanting it again. I am just hungry this morning I reckon! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Pie? I gotta have some.... for breakfast. I happen to love dates too.
Happy Pi Day! Yum! That pot pie looks good to me today! I will pin!
The yummiest day around!
I love that quote! Have a great week!
Neat chalk sign. Vegan Pie, well I probably wouldn't mind it but I do like chicken in mine.
Yum! We had pizza pie and chocolate cheesecake pie.
Yum! And, I love me a Sauvignon Blanc!The pasta looks amazing Heather! laura
Okay I may need a little help with dessert! I have not baked with dates? It looks amazing... as always! laura
Oh yum. Your making me hungry Heather :) Thanks for joining us at The Wednesday Link Up.
Post a Comment