Wearing...overalls! I'm so glad they are back in style. Mine are from Urban Outfitters and look like they are sold out on line. boo! Here's a similar pair for cheap!
Listening to...Young House Love Has a Podcast
You probably know them from their super successful blog and their podcast has been around for over a year now but I'm just catching up while I paint furniture. They talk about home, decor, life with kids and restoring a beach house (among other things). I always get some good advice or learn about a new product while I'm listening.
Reading...10 Free(or nearly free) things you can do to refresh your house right now
This is another awesome home focused blog and I really love their style. This article had a lot of great tips for low to no-cost refreshing your home. I've been moving furniture around like a boss (so I've checked off number 1 on their list).
Watching...Queer Eye on Netflix
I wasn't sure I'd like the reboot from the original Bravo show that aired back in the early 2000's(which I loved) but I am hooked and have already watched the entire season (8 episodes) and will probably watch it again. The new Fab 5 are all amazing, you will fall in love with them too!
What have you been up to?
Linking up:
Pin It





5 comments:
I just love dungarees. I really looked forward to being pregnant so as I could wear them. Then I got sick of them. I need to look at that Netflix show. Friday night viewing?
Love your dungarees Heather, they look great :) Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Blog Hop.
Love those overalls! I need to check out your other finds too - my home needs a refresh! and I used to love Queer Eye! I didn’t know there was a reboot!
I just heard about the new Queer Eye!!
You are rocking the overalls!
I like the overalls. I have a pink pair. :-)
Post a Comment