Awesome shot! When I read the word VULTURE I couldn't help but laugh. A friend of mine has been sick, sick, with the flu. She said one day she finally got the strength to walk outside for fresh air and there stood two vultures. She said, Cindy, I thought I was dead and they had come to pick my bones! LOL! Have a good day Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
6 comments:
Awesome shot! When I read the word VULTURE I couldn't help but laugh. A friend of mine has been sick, sick, with the flu. She said one day she finally got the strength to walk outside for fresh air and there stood two vultures. She said, Cindy, I thought I was dead and they had come to pick my bones! LOL! Have a good day Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
LOVE nature!
That's a great shot Heather but the bird sounds so scary! LOL.
Wicked cool!!
Very cool! I dont think I have heard of a vulture turkey. We have wild turkeys that are in our neighborhood.. that was a surprise. great pic! laura
What a great shot Heather :)
Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Blog Hop. Hope you can join me tomorrow.
Post a Comment