Thrifting again, and it was so good!
I came home with quite a few home goods this time. The waffle iron is brand new and I just tested it out yesterday. Love it!Onto the clothes (don't mind my toe). Victoria Secret pj pants and Old Navy t-shirt. The sides of the t-shirt are shirred. I'm using it as a sleep shirt and it's quite comfy.
Navy ruffled tank top with lace back, LOFT denim shorts, light blue embroidered tunic and a Gap striped tee (I know I have a stripe obsession).
Two tops for yoga. I've worn the blue hoodie a few times instead of a sweater and the grey top is super soft and it criss crosses in the back. Have you found any good thrifty finds lately?Pin It





5 comments:
Hi Heather, you always find such nice clothes at your thrift store!! Lucky you. :)
I love the stripes too! Where did you find this week's haul? laura
Love the blue striped top!!
You find so many goodies! I love the home goods you found! I'm obsessed with stripes too! You got some great things!
I have got to go shopping with you girl! Fun finds.
Post a Comment