I don't know if I'd call this recipe "easy" but it was tasty and a great outcome for my first time making ramen.
I followed her recipe pretty closely but didn't have the dried mushrooms so I used some canned mushrooms instead. The time intensive part of this recipe involved making the miso glazed carrots and baby bok choy and then pan frying the tofu. Those were the optional toppings but really added to the soup, otherwise it would have just been broth, a few veggies and noodles. I like my ramen more as a meal than a starter and with the toppings, this one is filling and satisfying.If you love ramen, I'd give this one a go, just allow some time for cooking up the toppings. Slurp away!
Let's Keep In Touch!






6 comments:
I think this is above my learning skills! But it sounds delicious! laura
I miss a good bowl of ramen!!
This looks delicious - someday maybe I'll be this ambitious!!!
Yum, it looks very tasty.
It looks nice and tasty Heather :) Thanks for linking up.
That ramen looks really good Heather!
Post a Comment