This was an easy DIY update to our console table in the family room.
All I needed was a roll of this gorgeous marble contact paper from Amazon.Here's the table before.
And here's the after look.
The paper is a little tricky to put down but it can be repositioned until you get the look you want.
I think it's a really fun update that lightens up the table and the room.
Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It








10 comments:
totally changes the look of the table! laura
Wow! This is amazing and looks just like the real thing! I love it! Maybe I can do my entire kitchen? ;)
That is such a great hack!!
ps come link up!
I love it! I used contact paper to cover a piece that my man made for me to hide the ugly hot water heater once. I loved it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
What a great way to dress up your counter top. It looks wonderful.
Oh wow Heather, this looks great. I thought it was a Marble top. I have seen this before but never knew how good it would look :)
That is awesome! I never thought contact paper would look that realistic! You did a great job :)
WOW!
I love it, Heather.
I pinned! I have some updates I would like to do. Thank You for sharing.
Carla
Wow that contact paper looks really good and it really looks like marble from the photo. Thanks for sharing this at C&C with J&J.
Enjoy the week.
Julie
Awwww! That's the same pattern my mom used to put on her kitchen counters!
Post a Comment