I was so inspired by Miss High School's Chalk Paint Mirror Tray Transformation, that I did a mirror makeover of my own.
I was eyeing up this staircase mirror and thought it could use a little update.I gave it two coats of American Decor Chalky Finish paint in Everlasting.
Then a quick coat of the wax finishing cream.
I can't get over how much it brightens up the space now!
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It










7 comments:
Great place for it!!
Love this little facelift! Looks great my friend :)
It made a big difference, Heather!
Well done!! I am planning to do one too. :-)
It looks lovely Heather, makes your stairway look much brighter :) Thanks for linking up..
I was going to say the same thing....brightens the area up! See ha when you're done with break.
I love this! So pretty! :)
I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
Post a Comment