Have you tried these?
They have become a favorite of mine for a quick side dish or even a main course. The potatoes cook in the microwave for 5 minutes and then you let them sit for 2 minutes.After that, just add the included seasoning mix and stir to combine. You can add butter or olive oil with the herbs but I think they are great as is. I found mine at Walmart.
They are really nice with my Mushroom Black Bean Burgers.
Let's keep in touch!








6 comments:
We love the Little Potato Company! So yummy! I haven't seen this variety yet - I need to look!
Oo! Where did you get them?
OOH, I want to try this! It would be perfect for my lunch on the days I work. I am going to see if our grocery store has these! Thanks Heather for posting. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi Heather, these are a great and easy way to make the potatoes. I love it and I'd like to try them.
Hope you have a great week.
Julie
No, I have not seen them yet. Where did you find them?
Fun idea, thank you for sharing.
Carla
They look tasty! YUM!
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
Post a Comment