Tuesday, September 15, 2015

{Things Loved} September


 My new Iphone 6

I finally upgraded from my Iphone 4, yes I said 4 (the one that's light stayed on 24/7 after it fell in the toilet....that one!) I don't know what took me so long but I LOVE it!!  The camera is definitely an upgrade too!


Another "finally", I finally got this book from the library (the hold list was LONG) and I just finished reading it. I don't think I'll totally convert to her way of tidying but it is making me look at my "stuff" in a whole new way.  

{Aqua Retractable Ballpoint Pens: 6 for $10}
College Girl found these fun pens (in white-so chic!)at Staples and gave me one from her pack.. I'm hooked..and went back for them in aqua.  The pens are really smooth and have a great 'click' to them. They write in regular blue ink (not aqua).


Have you seen this show on USA? I binge watched the first season on Demand and just finished the second season. The seasons are short and the show is really adorable and pretty hilarious at times.  Side note: the decor is definitely Pinterest inspired.


Yoga
Miss High School and I started going to yoga last month. We tried hot yoga first and then checked out their other studio for vinyasa yoga. Isn't it beautiful? We've been going here ever since.

What have you been loving lately?

Let's Keep in Touch!
    













Pin It

9 comments:

Becky said...

I do love a new phone upgrade, haha! Those pens look awesome! I know read the book too asks while I liked the idea of keeping things that only bring you joy, I just couldn't get on board 100% :) Might have to check out that show, it looks funny!

Tamar SB said...

Yay, new phone!! I have the first 5, I'm next on the family plan upgrade list - holding out as long as I can since they just get better!

I JUST started reading that book yesterday!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What an amazing Yoga studio! The light is AH-MAZ-ing! Love those pens and I'm jealous you have that phone! I want one too!!!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Aren't those cameras on the phones great. I have been doing a lot of reading. Keep up the good work outs. I don't know a thing about Yoga. Any work out is good for you. Enjoy

Carla from The River said...

That is so cute about your phone. I agree, I love my Iphone6 too. :-)
I do Yoga too. I love it. I have been doing Yoga for four years now. It is amazing how good it all feels. I have not tried Hot Yoga.
I am still on hold for the book. LOL
Carla

Terra Heck said...

That is a pretty yoga studio. I'd like to try yoga someday.

Jules said...

That yoga stufio is really beautiful. And I am sure that I should looik into that book, but the pile of books that I need to read right now is reaching the ridiculous level. Will add it to the growing list!

Dawn Gross said...

I still have my 4 too and love it ... Hanging on til something bad happens to it ... Hopefully not falling in the toilet. Yoga looks so peaceful - and hard! That book sounds pretty hard core!

Bliss said...

Gosh I'm old. I don't know what hot yoga or the other kind is, but congrats on the new phone. May it never fall in the pot again.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails