Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
7 comments:
Beautiful picture Heather. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
This is stunning, Heather!!
I really love this photo, you have to have this framed! I'm going to enjoy the next few weeks left of warm weather.
Enjoy your week.
Julie
Love your pic, Heather! I'm not ready to let go of summer yet!!
But Fall is in the air here already.
Such a pretty picture! Once the girls are back at school, I'm kind of ready for fall :)
I love the photo.
I am ready for Autumn fun. :-) I am looking forward to your Halloween ideas :-)
Carla
Gorgeous photo!!! Beautiful girl and beautiful sunset!
Post a Comment