We've got a special birthday coming up. Miss High School's Sweet 16 is fast approaching and her theme this year is "Vintage Glam Halloween~Hollywood Tower Hotel".
That's quite a mouthful isn't it?
We've been pinning ideas like crazy and she pinned this one as an idea for a card holder.
Luckily I already had the perfect birdcage. I found this one back in 2010 and was debating about painting it back then but never did.
Even after the first coat of spray paint, I knew it was a good decision.
All done!
She added the bow and tag. The nice thing is that people can just slide the cards through the bars and they'll all be in one place. Plus it's a fun decoration!
Here's a little sneak peek of some of the other decor.
Let's Keep in Touch!
Pin It








9 comments:
SO MUCH FUN! This is really cool and funky - I can't wait to see all the other details! You are the best Mom! :)
I can't wait to see everything you for your sweet girl's party! I got a feeling it will be so much fun! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Oh it sounds like the party will be a lot of fun! I love what you did with the cage!
What a fun theme!!
Oh man, I love it already!
I'm gonna like this party!
I want to come! :-) This will be fun to follow along with you on.
Carla
Love this, it looks great :)
Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop ..
off to pin now..
This is such a neat idea! :)
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
Post a Comment