Your home is decorated so beautifully for the holidays and I love all of the special details that you put into making everything look so festive. Merry Christmas to you and your family... :)
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
12 comments:
I just love the starbucks cup angels!
Your home is decorated so beautifully for the holidays and I love all of the special details that you put into making everything look so festive. Merry Christmas to you and your family... :)
Beautiful shots Heather! Love the little angels on your mantel. So cute! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Stunning! I love all your crafts and touches of whimsy. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
So beautiful, Heather!
Have a Blessed Christmas!
I love all the details! So beautiful! Merry Christmas :)
We wish you a Merry Christmas! !
I pray a lot of "happiness".
And for the children of the world. . . .
Ryoma
Beautiful!
Happy New Year!
Beautiful!! Hope you enjoyed Christmas in Paris!
Dawn
Such a beautiful holiday home Heather!! I love the Fa La La La La banner!!
So beautiful! A wonderful Christmas home x
Love seeing how you prettied up your home for the holidays.....JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Post a Comment