My photography class is winding down for now.
One of our assignments was to shoot photojournalist style
I used the 4th of July parade to do this.
I posted a few of the photos here but now I'm sharing the rest.
I also batch edited the set of photos to give them a more unified look.
I think I did ok with the editing but I still need to work on my skin tones.
Practice, practice, practice!
Pin It











10 comments:
WOW! You captured such wonderful photos Heather! I love them all! You are doing awesome! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
These are stunning!! I love this style of photography!
Good shots! You captured the spirit of July 4th.
Fantastic patriotic shots. Love the use of flags for your focal point.
What a great series of shots....really captured the celebration♪
What a perfect setting for your photo shoot! You have done an amazing hook l job with this class!!
looks like a lot of fun! Love the green sneakers, even though I'm too shy to wear something like that... {:-D
Great photos, Heather! I love the one with the shoes....out photographer always shoots a pic with Zach's shoes and I always love them!
Looking good, batch editing and all. My fav... the green tennies.
Such neat pictures Miss H.
I love the green sneaker one especially. I think a lot of readers did.
But all your pictures have just such a flare for editing.
Very cool!
Thanks for linking to the letter J.
A+
Post a Comment