I'm sharing a few recipes that I tested out this winter but didn't take enough photos of any of them to warrant their own posts. They were all "thumbs-up" in my book and I will definitely make them again!
1)Stuffed Spaghetti Squash-Lasagna Style from Celiac In The City
I adapted this one by using vegetarian sausage and skipping the ricotta cheese.
Melty, cheesy and filling and you can eat in the squash shell!
You know how I love my spaghetti squash.

2)Creamy Pumpkin Faux-sotto from Hungry Girl
I was in the mood for butternut squash risotto and this one mimics the flavors with easy to use pumpkin puree. It's similar to her Mushroom Faux (Risotto) that I love and it didn't disappoint! She uses cauliflower to bulk up the rice and you cannot tell the difference one it all cooks up.
A generous 1 1/4 cup serving has 6 Points+.
Another hit from HG. I don't remember ever making acorn squash before this. It was easy to roast it in the oven and then stuff it full of quinoa and healthy veggies. You get to eat a whole half of a squash and it only has 5 Points+.
4.)Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins from Healthy, Happy Life
Miss Middle School baked these yummy muffins up on National Peanut Butter day (January 24).
What a way to celebrate such a momentous occasion! The chocolate chips add just enough sweetness to these rich, chewy and dense muffins.
Linking Up With:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Inspire Me Tuesday
Thrifty Things Friday
Tasty Tuesday
Pin It
4.)Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins from Healthy, Happy Life
Miss Middle School baked these yummy muffins up on National Peanut Butter day (January 24).
What a way to celebrate such a momentous occasion! The chocolate chips add just enough sweetness to these rich, chewy and dense muffins.
Linking Up With:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Inspire Me Tuesday
Thrifty Things Friday
Tasty Tuesday





5 comments:
I'm going to have to check out using cauliflower to bulk up a rice dish...sounds wonderful!
Mmm I didn't eat enough squash this winter (oh wait, it's 15 degrees right now...)
How did I miss national PB day - it was my b-day - how fitting!!
Yummy. Thank you for sharing. Great job with your photos.
:-)
These look delicious!! I especially like the stuffed spaghetti squash-lasagna style. Abie and I made your roasted garbanzo beans over the weekend, yummy!!!
These all look so good! I bet the peanut butter muffins would be my favorite! I love anything at all with peanut butter in it.
Post a Comment