This past week's assignment in my Push Past Your Comfort Zone photography class was "Looking Beyond the Obvious". The following photos are all SOOC (Straight Out Of The Camera), no editing.
It's been a breath of fresh of air for me to take some non-people photos.

It's also been fun to find things that inspire me around the house.
We're still supposed to keep composition in mind and what we want the viewer to see.
This was one of my favorite subjects!
I was practicing different settings for different results.
This one was just for fun and I was trying to capture some green bokeh in the background.
If you're looking to take your photography to the next level, I highly recommend Lisa!!
Pin It







10 comments:
I need this, for sure!
I like how you captured the waters flow...
Mmm cantaloupe! (that's a hard word to spell, ha!)
Love the water flowing over the berries - gorgeous!
I would like some melon and berries now please.
I think the melon was my favorite. I am always wanting to improve my photography skills especially taking food photos.
Great job.
That cantelope picture is one for framing!!
Heather, you are doing wonderful with your photography. I love all the pictures and how you captured each one! Keep on keeping on girl! Trial and error will teach you bunches.Can't wait to see more pictures. Have a great day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I love the water photo with berries! Looks like it should be on a Kohler commercial :)
I love all of these shots. Your photographer is awesome! The water and the green bokeh are amazing! I am going to look at her classes right now :)
I really need to take a photography class. I know NOTHING about it. :( I have been wanting to do this for a while, but my work schedule has been so weird lately I feel like I can't commit to anything.
Your photographs are so beautiful and I love the colors you captured. The pictures of the water falling look so cool!
All great shots...I love the melon and the water shot with the blue colander!
Post a Comment