photo cred. LMP
Her dad is so happy that she's shown an interest in playing the bass (his instrument!). Of course she needed a left handed one and the fancy new strap is the icing on the cake!
Linking up with:
Wordless Wednesday @ The Paper Mama
Pin It
Linking up with:
Wordless Wednesday @ The Paper Mama

8 comments:
This is cool.
So cool- good for her! It's so great to pass along something you love to your kids.
Awesome- I hope my daughter takes an interest in music.
I am left handed too! Good for her. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
This is so cool, I love the new strap! AJ is a lefty too!
Awesome! and I say, "Rock on!"
Awesome! and I say, "Rock on!"
How cool! I have a lefty too. He took a guitar class in high school and had to play right-handed! I wish he had kept it up! laura
Post a Comment