Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Royal Wedding Luncheon

How did you celebrate the Royal Wedding (it feels so long ago now!)?

I was invited to a lovely Royal Wedding Luncheon. 
We started out with mimosas.
And there was lots and lots of delicious food.

Appetizers and yummy desserts....

Aren't the British flags cute?



Here's our lovely hostess who was preparing lunch for us.

We were invited to wear our hats and jewels (and she gave us huge pink bling-y rings as favors).
Here I am enjoying my after lunch coffee and watching the dvr'd ceremony.
It was such a fun day, I wish I had thought of it, but then I wouldn't have had such a relaxing Royal Wedding experience.
Linking up with:
Pin It

5 comments:

Toni said...

That is all so cute! How fun!

Tina said...

oh wow - I wish I had been invited...what fun!

I just became your newest follower (BBB) and hope that you will do the same for me.

have a great night - and thanks for sharing Ireland with us...its one of my places to visit before I die :)

have a great night.

xo
tina
embellishments by tina

BigBearswife said...

looks like a nice spread of food! the little flags are to cute!

Lesli said...

Oh I wish I could have come to your party! It was just me, alone, in a living room!!

Life in Rehab said...

Well pip pip, cheerio, and it all looks like lovely fun!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails