Tuesday, July 29, 2025

{Travel} Family Disney Trip 2025 - Days 3-4

 We were up early again on Day 3 of our Disney trip (catch up here) and heading to Early Entry at Magic Kingdom.

I'm wearing my thrifted Disney outfit and ready for a hot one!
We split up when we got there. I headed to Peter Pan's flight and the rest of my family headed to TRON.
We met up and did some other rides together.
They went on Space Mountain and ...
I enjoyed The People Mover.
It was super hot and a cool break at the Polynesian Resort sounded nice. We had lunch at Kona Cafe which has always been one of our favorites.
They celebrated Mr. Click's birthday and he got this sweet plate of treats (that he shared with us).
That night we had dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel in EPCOT's Mexico. We  explored the rest of the countries in EPCOT and stopped for a picture in Canada.
I got a glass of champs in France.
So did City Girl #1.
I took some pics around Morocco.
It had been another full day!

We were back at it on Day 4 and headed to Animal Kingdom.
The girls went to Pandora to ride of Flight Of Passage. We had some time to walk around and met up with them for the Navi River Ride.
We all went on the Kilimanjaro Safaris together and got to see so many animals. Look at this regal lioness....
...and cute elephant.
The three of them went on Everest...
...and I watched these funny monkeys!    We were done very early so we headed back to Hollywood Studios to revisit some rides. I hung out in the ABC Commissary until we all met up and had lunch there.  
We got some to-go cocktails at Oga's Cantina.
It was fun to try some different ones.
I got them to pose for a few pics.
This one is my favorite.    {Panic & Pain from Hercules}
We went back to Magic Kingdom for Dole Whips and more rides. Did I say it was hot?  We hit 3 parks that day if you're counting!
We went to City Works in Disney Springs for our final dinner and I ended the night with a Nob Hill Chill shake from Ghiradelli Soda Fountain.  


Please follow me! 
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Talking About It Tuesdays




Pin It

9 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

You packed so much in! FUN!! All of your pictures are good. I really like the one of you and your husband in Animal Kingdom. The girls' pictures are so good as well. Food pics are on point- you guys Disneyed so well!!

Tamar SB said...

What a fun two days!!

Joanne said...

SO much fun and good food and sweet treats! It makes me want to head back to Disney again real soon.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Lovely series of photos. I love ❤️ the mouse ears as well. Thank you 😊 so much for sharing your journey.

Carla from The River said...

FUN... I love, love the photo of your girls with their feet together. That is so darn cute.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun on the rides, drinks, and food.

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

So much fun and your outfits are perfect!! Lovely photos, I specially love the clouds.

-Soma

Nicole Orriëns said...

I love your thrifty outfit and your braids! I wear my hair in two braids often two.

Amy Johnson said...

So much fun. Your hubby looks so happy. I've never been to Epcot, just Animal Kingdom and Disney World. I sure would love to go there though.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails