Wednesday, July 9, 2025

{Thrifting} June Thrifting

I only went thrifting once in June when City Girl #2 and I went to my favorite local consignment shop.
 She wanted to look for some work clothes and I was just browsing.
I found a few things and must have had blue on my mind. I also found this beautiful wicker tray. I took it into the dressing room with me to make sure it stayed with me!
I picked up this frame too.  I still need a photo for it.
The tray is looking great out on our patio.
I love styling it.  It's practical and pretty!   
 I'm loving all of the tops I picked up.  This floral one is from Lucky Brand.
This is a Madewell top. I've also been wearing these denim shorts on repeat (from the same consignment shop!).
This LOFT navy tank top goes well with my new shorts from Walmart.
This JCrew sundress was such a score. It is similar to one currently selling on their website for $99!
Here's how I styled it to go out one day.
I found this cute sign for our pool house door (makeover coming soon). Have a great week!

Did you see my Life Lately post?

Please follow me! 









Pin It

9 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Okay... I want to come with you next time, you find the best outfits.
Carla

Maria Rineer said...

WOW! You found some great buys! You'd never need to buy new clothes when you find those brand name clothes pre owned. I love that floral shirt and the j crew dress. How great are your home buys, too? Great job!

Joanne said...

You found some really great buys!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You scored some nice clothes. I love that dress and the tray is nice too.

Jeanie said...

That tray was an especially nice find. You're right -- it's great for your patio!

Ann said...

You find the BEST things!

R's Rue said...

Such great purchases.

Gina said...

Some really cute outfits! I love love love that frame! (:

Tamar SB said...

that frame is so so cute.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails