My niece asked my to be the photographer at her sweet 16 party, how could I say no?
She and her mom did a fantastic job with decor.I got to use my big girl camera and had some fun with bokeh.
She was a vision in pink and her guests all wore black. A sweet ending to a special night!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife





8 comments:
I love it! The blowing out the candle is my favorite. :-)
What a honor to be asked to take the photos of your nieces sweet 16 birthday. The photos you took came out nice.
How special - what a great celebration and you captured the moment!
Those are some really beautiful photos! I love that you got to do this for her and capture these really lovely memories for her.
Marvelous photos and what a happy occasion!
So beautiful
Happy Birthday to your niece. Beautiful photos of such a special occasion. Really wonderful that you were the photographer.
-Soma
Sweet 16, a special moment. What an honor to be asked to capture this time!
You are invited to share this post at Gma'sPhoto.
Looking forward to ’seeing’ you!
Friday is ge•ner•ic Linkup Party
Sunday is My Sunday Snapshot
https://gmasphoto.website
Take care and best wishes.
Debra | Gma’sPhoto
Post a Comment