Tuesday, July 15, 2025

Amazon Travel Products I've Been Using

We had some summer trips planned and Amazon came in handy for my travel products.


I finally got on the belt bag trend and I liked this neutral tan color.  It's a great size, it holds my phone and other essentials. I love being hands free with it as well.

We had a trip booked to Kauai (trip post coming soon) and I loved having these fun flower hair clips to go with my island outfits.


I got these for our Disney trip. They really can help cool you down in the relentless Orlando sun and humidity.



I also got this for our Disney trip since the MyDisney app and taking lots of videos and photos can use up your battery quickly,

I was worried I might get blisters from all of the walking so I had this blister foot balm to protect my feet. I didn't get any blisters!
I got this belt to go with summer outfits.



I use this collapsible water bottle for my walks but it is also so easy to pack in my suitcase. I like that it is sturdy when it's filled up and doesn't cave in like some other collapsible bottles.


I wish I had gotten one of these dresses for Disney but it was nice for Kauai. The shorts pull down so you don't have to take the whole dress down to use the restroom.

I thought this dress would be perfect for Hawaii. I got so many compliments on it too.  I will wear it at home as well.

Tankini
I like the look of a one piece but the convenience of a two piece so this suit is perfect.

I've been loving this cover up at home and on our trips.

My sunglasses broke right before my trip but I was able to get this pack of two in time.  They are really comfortable and don't get stuck in my hair when I pull them up.














Pin It

10 comments:

Carla from The River said...

I love the hair clips.
The tennis dress with shorts is something I am going to look at getting, great idea!!
Carla

R's Rue said...

All great picks.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Hi heather, great tips. love the tennis skirt dress! pinning for later! thank you laura

Marilyn said...

Those cooling towels look great for travel!

Joanne said...

Those hair clips are so cute! I love the tankini and the cover up too... in fact I think I have that same tankini in blue.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I have the same bathing suit and love it. The dress is so pretty and perfect for the summer. Those sunglasses are cute too. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Tamar SB said...

The Body Glide products are a game changer!!

Ann said...

Love the belt and cover up ! I stopped wearing belts for a bit but think I will look for that one! Hair clips are cute but with my pixie a no go! Stay cool -

Hena Tayeb said...

So many pretty picks. I remember seeing you wear one of the flower clips on instagram and thinking how pretty they were.

Nicole Orriƫns said...

I love those hair clips! They are lovely.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails