Tuesday, June 10, 2025

{Thrifting} Thrifting Finds Lately-All The Tops (and a few Housewares!)

I only got to two thrift stores this past month but I think I hit the jackpot with tops!

I also found some cute housewares like this chinoiserie duck tea pot.  I've been collecting this style of vase and I loved this tea pot for the kitchen.
This canister caught my eye. It looks like a Nantucket basket that many women carry as a little summer purse.  This is a PartyLite tea light holder that glows with a tea light burning in the bottom (I take the top off for that).  I think it's got a coastal vibe that I love.

I also snagged this Lenox dish for our guest bath.  It's the perfect spot to put your jewelry on when washing your hands or putting lotion on.
Now onto the clothes.  I realized needed some new  summer tops so they were on the top of my list.  I spotted this dress and thought it was a romper.  It makes a good swimsuit cover up.
As for tops, here we go. First this white lace trimmed t-shirt from LOFT and these high waisted denim shorts.  I also needed blue denim shorts(I only had black denim shorts).
This cream linen tank will be so versatile.
I love this Madewell floral top.
I also found this cute olive top and another pair of denim shorts. 
Then I found this Lily Pulitzer strapless top--so summery!
I also snagged this pink off the should Michael Kors top and paired it with my comfy wide leg pants.
I also tried it with this bright maxi skirt that I got last year.
I picked up this striped long sleeve t-shirt and it is so soft. I found out it's from a pricey maternity line so now I'm trying to sell it on Poshmark.   $$$ 
And finally I got this NWT (new-with-tags) cover up top from Cupshe.  I like to wear these open weave style sweaters over a bathing suit or tank top in the summer.  I am officially obsessed with these denim shorts too.
I think I'm set for summer!

Please follow me! 
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking Up:






 

Pin It

11 comments:

R's Rue said...

I love what you found. Have a beautiful day. Hugs.

Ann said...

Wow - you found great things!!! The clothes are great, and I love the Lennox tray for the bathroom. I was thrifting yesterday - found a great frame for my foyer and a Temptations stoneware pan...4.99 each, but it was Senior Discount day so SCORE! Enjoy your finds!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, I love all of the tops and shorts you thrifted. It looks like you found a great thrift store.

csuhpat1 said...

I love that teapot. It is pretty cool.

Joanne said...

You got some really pretty tops! I like that Nantucket basket looking tealight holder too.

Maria Rineer said...

Great finds! The off the shoulder pink top and the Lily one are perfect for summer. This post makes me want to go thrifting :).

Hena Tayeb said...

So many great find.. love the knit and the dress.

Carla from The River said...

Great finds my friend. :-) I love the chinoiserie duck tea pot.

Nicole Orriƫns said...

Those are great finds! I love going to thriftstores too. It's like going on a treasure hunt. You never know what you may find!

Gina said...

You are a champion thrifter! Great finds. I love jean shorts with a cute top. (:

Jeanie said...

I really like that cannister. It reminded me of an acorn but a very nature-style feel. Well done!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails