Thursday, April 11, 2024

{Shopping} Spring Trader Joe's Haul

 A little Spring TJ's haul...

We grabbed a fresh basil plant for the kitchen.   It smells so good!
Some of our staples: Turkey burgers for Mr. Click and High Protein Organic Super Firm Tofu for me. We use the Beef-less Ground in a lot of recipes.
Have you ever seen the "Reserve" wines from Trader Joe's?  The highest quality (best opportunity buys) are the Diamond Reserve wines but the Platinum Reserve is one step down and still an amazing wine and deal! We always grab them if we are lucky enough to see them.  
The Organic Toasted Coconut Granola is new to me and so good!
I love the TJ's candles.  Grapefruit is one of my favorites.
I got the City Girlies some Easter basket treats since they were going to be home for Easter.
Produce staples that I love and I'm still obsessed with both of the dressings.
I think these are all new to me. I'm pretty sure I haven't had the Vegetable Masala Burgers before.  They are a nice change from the other veggie burgers.
I haven't tried the  Peruvian Chimichurri Rice with Vegetables yet but I've heard good things and can't wait to try it.
The Chocolate Cheesecake Bites are the perfect size for a little sweet treat. I don't even wait for them to defrost. I like them extra cold!

What have been finding at TJ's lately?

Please follow me!
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

A great haul! I love their grapefruit candle!!

Ann said...

Have not been in a bit, but will check out some of these when we do. The grapefruit candle sounds great...and some wine may follow me home as well. Not all TJ stores have wine, so I will have to do some research!

Joanne said...

You grabbed so many yummy looking finds! That granola sounds delicious.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I love the TJ Candles. I just got my daughter one for her Easter basket ;0)
I must find the cheesecake bites as I always need just a little sweet!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love the candles too. The beef-lees ground beef sounds good. I always stock on veggies and I love their frozen desserts. I am due to go soon. You got so many great items and have fun eating everything.

R's Rue said...

Love TJ’s

R's Rue said...

Hope you’re doing well.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails