I cannot believe it is December-flippin'-first! Where did this year go? Here's a quick wrap up of my November.
I voted!Willow says "what's up dog"?Got my first holiday coffee.
Started to do some Christmas decorating.We had this staircase replaced. What a glow up!Tried a new-to-us place with Detroit style pizza. Yum!
The first (and only) flower on my Christmas cactus.We had a smaller group for Thanksgiving this year (and missing City Girl 2--but we got to see later that weekend).Mr. Click had his last gig of the year.
I finished this book.
I saw my first bald eagle out in the wild--right across the street from my house! It was such a thrill. I hope they come back --there were two circling around our houses. How was your November? Have you ever seen a bald eagle?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife

8 comments:
Yay... we had just talked about seeing a bald eagle.. it happened!!!
Happy December to you my friend.
Carla
We have just started seeing bald eagles in the wild within the last couple of years up near us; they really like being near the water and way up high. One year we had a nesting pair across the lake from us and got to see their not so little baby flying with them. That was neat.
Yes I have seen a bald eagle. They are amazing! Looks like your November has been busy sweet lady. Praying your December is chalked full of wonderful memories. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Your mantle looks so festive!
Looks like a great November - hope your December is wonderful. The eagle! Wow - we had one near our home once. They are so majestic!
Did you like the Lucy Score book?
Those stairs were asking for it.. glad you got them replaced.
You had an amazing November. Glad that you got those stairs replaced.
Heather, I love your Christmas decorations. How fun to get together with everyone for Thanksgiving. Take care.
Post a Comment