Here's what I've been loving lately...
SOUP:
I've been on a soup making kick lately.
Lasagna Soup
Butternut Squash Soup
BOOKS:
My BS(Brilliant Sister) recommended both of these books and I loved them!
I also read this book and it really stuck with me!
GIGS:
Mr. Click had a couple of fun gigs that I got to go to.
This one was a political fundraiser at a really cool backyard.This one was with his Virginia band on an 80º Saturday in October (apple cider prosecco slushie was delish!)
FALL:
I've been loving my walks and soaking up the gorgeous fall weather.
HALLOWEEN:
Our 2023 very last minute costumes. (Slytherin girl and Snape)Willow got into the Halloween spirit too!
TV SHOW:
I loved this book and I've watched a few episodes of the tv version. Brie Larson is so good in it!
What have you been loving lately?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife





13 comments:
Looks like you have been up a lot of good stuff. That soup looks yummy.
I absolutely enjoyed Remarkably Bright Creatures!!!
I love soup too. ;-) I just made a pot of chicken dumpling.
I enjoyed Remarkably Bright Creatures too. I've been craving soups too and nearly made a lasagna soup this morning; now I'm kind of wishing I had!
So much fun and goodness here. Yay.
I haven't made pea soup in a while and yours looks so good. I will put those books on my reading list. You decorated the house so nice for Halloween and love your cute costumes. Willow looked so cute and I miss dressing up Bosco for Halloween :( My daughter wants to get a cat in the worst way and hounds us everyday. I've never had a cat before and always dogs. I read the book Lesson in Chemistry and loved it and same for it on tv. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week Heather.
LOVED Remarkable Creatures...I listened to it and did not want it to end! Great soup weather...enjoy your November!
HI Heather,
What's the Lasagna Soup Recipe?
The cider prosecco sounds perfect!
Fun costumes!
Just reserved romantic Comedy the book on Libby.
I just started Not That I Could Tel and I can't remember who recommended it.
Thanks for your help with NYC! I am so excited!
Happy Friday! laura
pS i loved Remarkably Bright Creatures. Going to watch Lessons in Chemistry. Read the book! xo laura
I love Remarkably Bright Creatures!!
It is soup season for soon!
Those soups look absolutely scrumptious! We love lessons in chemistry I’m going to have to try remarkably bright creatures sounds intriguing. Have a beautiful start to your week!
One of my favorite things about cooler temps is making soups!
Loved your costumes.. you both looked fantastic.
I too am watching Lessons in Chemistry. It's very enjoyable.
Lots of good stuff here. Loved your Halloween lights and costumes. Also kitty in costume.
Hi Heather
Fun photo shoot. That's what I need to do is have multiple outfits etc.
I love the photos that accent her blue eyes. The Keller Williams t-shirt is cute too!
Seeing your coffee shot makes me crave coffee!
Happy December! It's coming in hot! xo laura
Post a Comment