Here we are at Day 3 of our trip... and another cute kitty to make friends with. She looks very relaxed.
Speaking of relaxed, we had massages booked at the spa in the morning and headed over to the casitas spa after breakfast.
The three 'girls' were getting massages and Mr. Click was checking out the hydrotherapy options at the spa.The spa was so cool, calm and peaceful. My massage felt so good and I was so relaxed afterwards.
I spent a lot of time in the spa's relaxation room with some tea and a book. Total bliss!
Later the girls tried the coconut drinks...
...and we spent more time at the pool. I did some reading in our room's pool too.Heading to the fiesta.
This year's fiesta was in a different area than last year's.
The kitties were definitely enjoying the traditional show (and food).
I had a really yummy dessert that was a super thin waffle with peanut butter, bananas and chocolate rolled up in it. We went to the martini bar for a night cap and saw the beautiful full moon on our way back.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife

11 comments:
Heather, after looking at these photos it makes me want to be there too! What a wonderful time you all had with your massages and hanging out by the pools. I can't wait to hear more about your trip.
What a gorgeous resort!
Heather - Your trip looks amazing...love the food, the drinks, and that spa looked great. So glad you had a great time with your family in such a beautiful place !
Well how awesome is this! Love your black dress, you look so relaxed! So glad you did this. Can’t wait to hear more!
That sounds like such a relaxing day! I love your dress for the fiesta.
I’d like to go to the spa. So lovely. Happy Friday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Hi, relaxing and fun, the perfect getaway. I love the moon shot. :-)
Carla
Have a beautiful Sunday. Thinking of you.
Such a super beautiful place. Looks like a lot of relaxation is being had. Very nice.
What a marvelous time you guys had!
I want to go! The spa looked beautiful. I love the girls pic trying the coconut drink too!
Post a Comment