I don't even know if I can call this a recipe. It's great to have in your back pocket if you ever need a quick, cheap and easy treat to share.
It's another one of those "TikTok made me try" ideas.
Empty out each container into a microwave safe bowl, microwave for about 1 minute and stir together well. Pour into a parchment lined 8 x 8 pan.
Chill and then cut into pieces.
It stores best in a cool place and becomes soft at room temperature.
It makes a lot so you can gift some too!
It makes a lot so you can gift some too!
I hope you have the most wonderful holiday, see you next year!
Pin It
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife

11 comments:
Oooh....looks wonderful - and so much easier than my recipe. Thank you...the elves are tired and looking for recipes to fill in the cookie trays. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family !
This looks so easy! I make my granny's recipe but it does involve cooking a little. Your easy recipe is my kind of way of doing things as of late. Thanks for sharing and I loved the card! Made my day. I didn't send cards out this year. We've had too much going on. I do hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas. Hope to be back to doing a post in the New Year. Hugs and blessings to you dear Heather Lou.
Cindy
Now that is a cool combination creation!
Looks so very yummy.
This looks like an easy recipe for fudge. Thanks for sharing this recipe and I bet they are delicious tasting. Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Wow! That does sound so easy!
Happy Last Week of the Year!
Wow... that is easy. :-)
Ooo yum! This looks good and easy. I made fudge once a long time ago. I may try it again with this recipe!
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
This looks delicious! I made something similar like this a few years ago, I loved the peanut butter and chocolate combo, so tasty!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you have a happy new year!
www.awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au
I can actually taste the fudge just looking at it!
YUM! I think I'll add walnuts to mine :)
Post a Comment