Tuesday, December 6, 2022

{Photography} Engagement Photo Shoot

 I got to photograph the sweetest couple for their engagement shoot.

The groom-to-be's mom gifted them with the session.
We had the most beautiful fall day at a local park for shooting this adorable couple.

It was such a fun shoot because they were up for anything I suggested.   They had some great ideas as well.
The bride-to-be told me that they were both book and video game lovers so we made sure to incorporate some of that into their session.
They brought the props and I brought my camera!

I kept calling them "most likely to cuddle" because they were so cute together.  What a special shoot for me!

Please follow me!

Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:








Pin It

9 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather you took such lovely photos of the couple and they will love them. It's nice that you all had beautiful weather for the photo shoot.

Creations By Cindy said...

Such a cute couple. I bet you had so much fun shooting for them. I do remember the days of photography for me and I had so many fun shoots. Hugs and blessings Heather Lou. Cindy

Tamar SB said...

What a sweet session!

Carla from The River said...

Heather, wow, this is fantastic. The photos you shared really do show how in love they are.. great capture.
Carla

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Too cute! Beautiful photos and fall backdrop!
Our daughter just got her engagment pics done! Yikes!

xo laura

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice photos.

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice photos.

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh that is so sweet. You took some lovely photos.

Ann said...

Love this...what a great shots. 47 years ago I asked our photographer to take our engagement photo on a swing in the local park. At that time it was mostly just the woman in engagement photos. Our photographer was great and did an amazing job. Yeah...me in a Dorothy Hamill haircut, a "huckapoo" tee shirt which was all the rage at the time, my honey with longer hair in a wild shirt and a pookah bead thing around his neck! Fun to look back on now. Your shots are so classic and classy - a great memory for that couple !

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails