Tuesday, November 22, 2022

{Travel} Birthday Weekend in NYC

 Hey, it's been awhile since I last posted. We took a quick trip last week and I'm finally catching up.  Last month we celebrated City Girl 2's birthday in NYC.

Getting off the train and walking to our hotel.  There's always some excitement in the air!
We met up with the crew to start celebrating.  
We tried a new place called Peachy Keen in the Times Square area. (I found it on TikTok). They have a retro vibe with fun cocktails. 
Happy to be together!
The Birthday Girl with her fancy drink. 
Our order got messed up a few times but the restaurant took care of us and also brought out this birthday cake shake on the house.
After dinner we headed over to the Lyceum theatre.
I hadn't been to a show in so long and it's always fun seeing live theatre.
The show was so good! I'm always blown away by the talent!
The next morning we were up bright and early and brunch wasn't until noon-ish.
We went for a walk. I like when the city is a little quieter in the mornings.
We stopped for some cappuccinos....
....and took a spin around Times Square.  We checked out of our hotel and headed to Brooklyn.
What a beautiful morning!  We were meeting at Gertie's for brunch with the gang.
The restaurant is adorable and the food was SO good! Get the latkes!
One last selfie before we headed home.  

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!  


Please follow me!

Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Pin It

8 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time in NYC! We love going to the city...such a vibe as you walk around. Hope to see that show sometime soon. For now we are staying close to home and enjoying our local Fulton Theater in Lancaster. White Christmas is the show for this month! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It looks like you had a fun time celebrating City Girl 2s birthday in the city. How fun to stay in the city, go out to dinner and see a show! I hope to try and do some fun and festive things in the city for the holidays. Have a happy Thanksgiving Heather.

R's Rue said...

Love it.

Andrea Nine said...

What fun! You all are so beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving, may be blessed and bountiful!

Carla from The River said...

Oh I just love your travel posts.
Everyone looks happy and well.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love, Carla

Tamar SB said...

What a fun weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice. Happy Birthday to City Girl 2 and what a great time.

Hena Tayeb said...

What a wonderful time! I agree, I am always blown away by the talent of Broadway actors.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails