Friday, November 11, 2022

Friday Favorites

Phew, it's been a busy couple of weeks!!  Here are some of my favorites from the past few.
City Girl 2 came home for a night to go to her boyfriend's show. We channeled our inner Olivia Newton Johns for the gig. 

I had my class reunion the next night. So fun! I've known the girls to my left in the second photo since middle school and they were both in my wedding!
I also had an engagement photo shoot the same day as the reunion. It was a beautiful day for it.
We went to the mall and out for Mexican food that Sunday.
I've been taking lots of walks and loving the warm, fall days!
I got a much needed hair cut!

We did a super last minute Halloween costume. Chucky and Bride of Chucky. 
We went to Harvest Fest again this year and got some vegan loaded tots.
Location scouting with my stand in model.
We roasted pumpkin seeds on Halloween night and I used Tony's Cajun seasoning. They were so good!
We voted early and went out to a new (to us) lunch spot in town. Yum.
I had a few mums popping up in the garden.
I got my first holiday Starbucks drink.
I organized our spices. I'm still working on it but I think I love it.
I've had this book on hold for months and it finally came in (TikTok recommendation). I thoroughly enjoyed it and it's more of a modern romance.
I saw this on Jenna Fisher's reel. It's so cute!! Call that number to hear words of encouragement from kindergartners.   You will smile!
Annnndddd... Wawa had Free Coffee Tuesday this week and I got my first holiday cup from there as well.

What have you been up to?


Please follow me!

Pin It

9 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like the costumes you wore for Halloween and so fun getting the holiday drinks. I will add that book to my reading list. Have a happy Friday and weekend.

Tamar SB said...

Your haircut is so great. Love the Wawa holiday cup!

Ann said...

Your costumes were great! Will put that book on my To Be Read list. Tonight a Crosby Stills Nash and Young Mass at our church, then old friends back to our place for dinner. Love days like this. Hope you have a great weekend!

csuhpat1 said...

Great costumes and it looks like that you have been busy but in a good way.

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather, it was fun to catch up with you.
Your costumes are totally wicked. ;-)
Love your hair cut.
Happy Holiday Coffee!!
:-)
Carla

Andrea Nine said...

If I haven’t told you lately, you are beyond fabulous! Love the costumes!

R's Rue said...

Such great photos.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

R's Rue said...

Have Monday my friend. Love you. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Saad Khan said...

Nice Blog. Thanks for Sharing.
Pearson Airport Limo Toronto - Toronto Airport Limo

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails