Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review, all opinions are mine.
It felt like November's Daily Goodie Box was never going to get here. #anticipation Well, spoiler alert, it did and it's a good one!
Lil Bucks - Clusterbucks Superfood Snacks
https://bit.ly/3SDrJVY
A sweet little snack bag. Snickerdoodle flavor and a prebiotic, gluten free treat. Yes, please!https://bit.ly/3SDrJVY
Zolli Candy - Zollipops Halloween Bags
https://bit.ly/3rhC1Q4
These came a little late for Halloween but they're a treat all year round.
Ellas Flats - All Seed Savory Crisps
https://bit.ly/3DYqqNi
These are SO yummy!! I will definitely be looking for some at the store.
I.E Green Tea - Organic Liquid Tea Packets
I can't wait to try these little organic green tea concentrates. They can be added to hot or cold water. Genius!
Heat Holders - Thermal Hats
https://bit.ly/3dOqi8y
Did you see this hat? I'm not sure who the lucky guy is who will be gifted it.
https://bit.ly/3dOqi8y
Did you see this hat? I'm not sure who the lucky guy is who will be gifted it.
This all natural gum comes in fun flavors like ginger, cinnamon and watermelon. The mastic is harvested on the Island of Chios. Time to look at a map!
Owl in a Towel - Balsam Fir Hand Cream
https://bit.ly/3SnHNLE
Owl in a Towel - Balsam Fir Hand Cream
https://bit.ly/3SnHNLE
This company has the cutest name and mascot. The hand cream is rich and fast absorbing with a light balsam scent. It's already been taken by City Girl 2.
Daily Goodie Box will send you a box of free samples and full size products and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card required EVER!
Please follow me!

2 comments:
I like your goodie box this month Heather. The tea, hat, and hand cream all look great! Have a fun time trying out everything.
This was another fun one!
Post a Comment