Friday, September 16, 2022

{Shopping} Some Fall Finds At Trader Joe's

I know it's not quite fall yet but if you're in Trader Joe's, you might think it is.  Bring on the fall products!
1)Cinnamon Roll Blondie Mix-I heard really good things about this so I grabbed one to make for a special occasion.
2)Organic Vanilla Bean Paste-I'm sure this will come in handy with holiday baking.
3)Vanilla Pumpkin and Honey crisp Apple Candles-love them!
4)Apple Cider Fruit Spread-this is so good! There are chunks of apple in it and the flavor is spot on.
5)Pulled Jackfruit In Smoky BBQ Sauce-I can't wait to try this!
I actually forgot about all of three of these until I was doing this post!
6)Gluten Free Pizza Crusts-I've heard good things about these cauliflower pizza crusts. They are supposed to be easier to prepare and much better tasting than the previous cauliflower crusts they carried.
7)Vegan Spinach & Cashew Ravioli-these sound amazing!
8)Organic Veggie Bites-veggie tater tots with sunflower seeds.
9) Instant Ramen Soup-Mr. Click and I each picked one of the Ramen soups. I don't think we've tried them before.
10)Boursin Dairy Free Cheese-this stuff is SO good and at a great price point at TJ's.
11)Organic Creamy Cashew Cultured Yogurt Alternative Pumpkin Spice- I didn't love this. The flavor is good but the yogurt was very runny. 
12) Mediterranean Style Hummus-I haven't bought this one in a long time. It's an oldie but goodie!

Have you found any TJ's goodies lately?  Did you see our visit to Betsy Ross House in my last post?

Please follow me!

 

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, I always enjoy seeing what you buy at Trader Joe's. I like all of the fall themed items you picked up. I due for a trip there soon.

Tamar SB said...

That's my fav hummus! Let me know how the yogurt is, I heard mixed reviews.

I love the veggie bites too - an IKEA knockoff!

R's Rue said...

Yum

Carla from The River said...

You know I enjoy when you share your finds. Thank You! :-) YUM!!!

Hena Tayeb said...

I haven't made a TJ's trip in months.. I need to rectify that.. fast.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails