I asked my mom to come into the studio for some photos and we had such a good time.
She was patient with me as I'm still learning how to shoot inside with strobe lights.Isn't she beautiful?
I love the color shirt she picked out and she also modeled a few different wigs.
She was able to pull off a few pretty looks in a short time.
I hope she doesn't mind me saying that she's turning 80 this year but look at her! I hope I look that good when I'm 80!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It






9 comments:
Oh these are so amazing!!
Wow! Heather your mom is beautiful and looks great for turning 80!
Hi Heather!
New subscriber here. I love photography too and had a business for a while.
You did a great job with your precious Mama's photos!
And you are right, I hope I look half that good at 80! She looks beautiful!
Take good care,
Lindy
Your mom is very pretty! Love the photos
Great photos, Heather :)
Thanks so much for linking up to The Wednesday Link Up
#TheWednesdayLinkUp
Your mama is sooo beautiful. Love her glasses. Great job my friend. Happy 4th weekend.
Your mum looks beautiful, especially in that bold blue top, and these are such great photos too! :)
Hope you are having a good weekend :) Another rainy day here.
Away From The Blue
Lovely pictures of your mother. You have found your calling.
love your mom's glasses! great job! Love the lighting and background! laura
Post a Comment