Tuesday, March 16, 2021

{Photography} VIP Head Shots

I got to photograph two very special clients when they were home.  
College Girl needed a  photo for her co-op  job.
City Girl also needed some new shots and let me take some of her.  I used natural light and a handmade backdrop for both of the sessions.   I'm working towards studio lighting and I need more models!

                                                    


Please Follow:
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Linking  up:

 

Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are gorgeous!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow! You did a beautiful job taking those professional head shots of your daughters Heather.

Carla from The River said...

Lovely!! They both are beautiful young ladies.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

These photos look amazing Heather! I love the lighting with city girl!
Great job! It's fun to see your talents soar!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day

laura

csuhpat1 said...

Such wonderful and beautiful photos.

The Liberty Belle said...

Nice photographs! Best wishes for a lovely day.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Your girls are equally beautiful in different ways! I love that you call one “college girl” and “city girl”. I can’t wait to see where college girl ends up and what her new name will be then! Great job on these, you’re so talented!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails