This healthy seed bark is a mildly sweet treat that is fully of healthy seeds and a kick of ginger!
It's so easy to make and keeps well in an airtight container for weeks.
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/4 cup raw (or toasted) sesame seeds
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
2 TBS chia seeds
1/4 cup crystallized ginger, diced (optional, but highly recommend)
2-3 TBS maple syrup
To make:
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add all of the ingredients (except maple syrup) to a large bowl, stir to combine.
Add maple syrup and stir well to coat all of the seeds.
Pour out onto lined baking sheet, spreading out to about 1/4"-1/3" thick.
Use another sheet of parchment paper on top to press it out evenly.
Once completely cool, store in an airtight container.
This is a lot like a crunchy granola and I love it on top of my oatmeal or by itself as a snack.
Pin It









8 comments:
Oh this sounds like a great idea to add this to oatmeal or to snack on. Thanks for this healthy recipe Heather.
Oh wow - that sounds delicious!!
Hi,
YUM! I pinned.
I love Gin-Gin products.
Well, that sounds like the perfect lil snack. Yum.
I should start to make something like this , because it always looks so tasty!
mm.. this look great. We also try to regularly incorporate seeds into our breakfasts.
This looks like a wonderful healthy snack. I love anything that has a crunch. Saving this recipe Heather Lou. Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Yum! This looks like a great, yummy and healthy snack! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment