Tuesday, March 23, 2021

{Get Thrifty} Winter Thrifting

  It's fun to get thrifting again and I've found a new thrift shop near my house.  

Here's my haul from a recent trip and from one in December.      
I love scoring Lauren Conrad tops (on left) while thrifting.   I'm a fan of the boho patterns and flow-y designs.  I also cannot pass up a good striped shirt! I've worn this GAP shirt a few times already.

On a morning walk.

I found grey sweater with a bit of sparkle and some black jeans. I also picked up the  sweet cameo pin.  You never know what you're going to find!

My favorite place to get flannels is definitely the thrift store. They are nicely broken in and super  soft.
I found this round cutting board and cleaned it up, then applied mineral oil to bring  back its natural beauty. I loved this little quiche dish. It will be great for dips and smaller baked dishes.  Have you been thrifting lately?


Please Follow:
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Linking  up:
Pin It

8 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like the clothes you purchased at the thrift store Heather. The round board will make a great charcuterie board. I like thrifting but we don't have any good thrift stores in my neighborhood. :(

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Tamar SB said...

Love the plaid shirts!

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like a cool thrift store. Love that cutting board, very nice.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Lovely purchases, I found some pre loved items too!

Carla from The River said...

I did go thrifting. I found a fun lamp, a green vase, a basket and a new little pot for a plant. :-) Oh and some picture frames!
We have a new thrift store in our village called, The Farmer's Wife. I have visited twice and it has yet to disappoint. :-)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I do love Lauren Conrad tops! You found some great things! I love the quiche dish and that cutting board is nice! I’m so happy I can comment again!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

HI Heather, I love a striped shirt and that small dish is perfect. I need to make a run to a thrift store. Hey my Bloglovin account has not updated since mid-February. The issue is on their end and I don't have alot of faith in their support email. I can see other posts on bloglovin but not mine. The short-term solution is to ask followers to sign up via my email. If you get a chance would love for you to subscribe with your email (I don't want us to lose touch because it looks like I have not done anything since Valentine's Day). My tiny email box is at the top of my home page on the blog. Happy Easter friend!

laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails