Monday, November 23, 2020

Some Festive Trader Joe's Finds

The Trader Joe's seasonal items seem to be flying off of the shelves so if I happen to see one that I want, I grab it.
This is a huge bottle of sparkling wine. I thought it would be fun for Christmas.
I'm not sure if this would still be in stock at your TJ's but if it is and you  like curry--it's a good one!
 
I was excited to try the Almond Beverage Chocolate Bar.  It was good but I'm more of a dark chocolate fan.   If you're missing milk chocolate and don't eat dairy, this  is for you!
I wasn't sure about the Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter Cups at first but they've grown on me.   They are free of six major allergens so they'd be great for anyone who  needs to watch out for them.

Now that we have a grand kitty, I had to get him his own Advent  calendar.  We'll see if he likes the treats next month.
We're not having green bean casserole for Thanksgiving but I've still found lots of ways to use these crispy Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces.  I've been tossing them onto salad, pasta, roasted veggies and potatoes.  So good!
We loved the grapefruit version of this prosecco last Christmas, so I'm hoping the cranberry will be just as  tasty for Thanksgiving.
Mr. Click picked up this cute little guy for his throat when he had a gig recently.
Have you found any fun seasonal items at TJ's lately?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:




Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The sparkling wine and the Secco sound nice. That advent calendar is so adorable. I haven't been to TJ's in a while and I hope to get there for the holidays.

Carla from The River said...

The count down to Christmas for Apollo is so fun. That is so fun TJ's thought about doing something fun for cats. I saw a dog count down at Sam's Club.. but nothing for cats. So our Miss Penelope is out of luck. Or I could make her one. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving my dear. Love, Carla

laurensparks.net said...

fun finds! Visiting you from the good random fun link up. lauensparks.net

Tamar SB said...

The pumpkin curry is SO good! That was a fun addition this year. I tried the subutter cups from a friend - tasty!

Andrea Nine said...

I was not going to take a trip up there this season but I think you change my mind and I must go!

csuhpat1 said...

Such beautiful finds. I need to head to Trader Joe's and see if we have the same stuff.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I love your TJ finds! We don't have wine at our TJ. Shoot I love anything with a cranberry twist! Happy ALmost December! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails