Friday, November 20, 2020

Little Holiday+ Ikea Haul

I made a quick Ikea trip at the end of October.  I like to check out their holiday items and I needed a few organizational things.
They didn't have too much -and I really didn't "need" anything so I only picked up   a placemat, a candle, some  wrapping paper and baker's twine.

I also got the gingerbread heart cookies.

They've become a tradition to decorate my kitchen  sink window.
I got this wooden crate and  I'm in the process of staining and waxing it for future photo shoots.
I snagged some of the new veggie balls that are more meat-like than the traditional veggie ball.  They are pretty good but I think I like the traditional style better.

We needed some new storage solutions for  the pantry so I picked up the large grey pails and some  clear bins.  
I still need to recover the shelves with new paper.  It's feeling very clean and organized again.
We hadn't done much with the pantry since this makeover in 2016.
And let's not forget this pantry makeover classic from 2010.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

6 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You got some nice things from IKEA. I haven't been there in a long time. I love the way the kitchen window looks decorated with the cookies. I hope you have a nice weekend.

Tamar SB said...

I love their holiday items, bummed I can't make a trip right now ):

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Very organized! That actually is inspiring.

Andrea Nine said...

You found such cute things at IKEA! Our closest is 3 hours away and I can’t wait to go again sometime. Hope you’re having a great weekend!

Carla from The River said...

Well done Heather, love the decorations!! Is that a little mistletoe for you and Mr. K to kiss under?
The pantry is perfect.

Hena Tayeb said...

Our Ikea is nearly an hour away and unless we actually need something we never visit. I love walking through the little Ikea spaces and the cute marketplace finds. Sorry to hear it was so empty.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails