Friday, November 6, 2020

Loving Lately

 What's this? A rare Friday post! Here's what I've been loving lately.

A few of my mums popped up in the garden in my favorite mum color!
I got this awesome L'Occitane Advent calendar from my sister for my birthday.
My birthday was in October so I opened it up in that month. So many skincare goodies!
Loving my fall candles!
We voted early for the first time.
I thought this sign was funny while we were waiting to vote.
Some Amazon finds: These Goodthreads jeans and cozy sweater.
We missed getting dressed up for Halloween the last two years so we decided to throw some costumes together with things we already owned that afternoon.
All we needed to do was print out the logo for his hat and we were set.  We amused ourselves. #asif  What have you been loving lately?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick



Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I'm so happy we voted early too Heather. Looks like you received a nice bday gift to pamper yourself. What fun dressing up for Halloween. Hope you have a nice Friday and weekend.

Tamar SB said...

Love your cozy fall wear and the costumes - so fun!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Awwww! I missed visiting! That ADVENT CALENDAR IS AWESOME! So many great goodies! I always love seeing what you guys have been up to! So fun! You know I love the Halloween costumes and that adorable little outfit - I love the sweater too but I must admit, I like your color better!

csuhpat1 said...

Looking so very great in those costumes. Very nice. Looks like lots to love there.

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving your costumes. You two are too cute and too funny! Love seeing others have a good time with one another. Especially in the times we are living in. We gotta KEEP on KEEPING. I love fall smelling candles. They just have a way of making life SMELL better don't they? That Harvest sign is so cute! Great shot there BTW. Hope your week is wonderful to you sweet lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

FUN!! I like the jeans and sweater, very pretty Heather.

Hena Tayeb said...

Love love your Halloween costume's!
What a great gift from your sister.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails