Thursday, August 6, 2020

Farmers' Market

*This is my first post with the new Blogger and it's taking a little getting used to. I'm still not getting comments sent directly to my email. Do you know how to fix this?*

We checked out our local farmers' market one Saturday and we all loved it.  It's the same one we went to last year but in a bigger space now.
It's something we could all do together and could still be socially distant. The market was spaced very well and there were signs about social distancing and wearing a mask. 

It wasn't packed with people but it looked like the vendors were doing well.
How gorgeous is this eggplant?
Of course we had to take a selfie.
We came home with these sunflowers and they lasted almost two weeks. Here's the rest of our purchases: kombucha, kombucha beer, coffee beans, pickles, an Italian eggplant, Kirby cucumbers, blueberries and a vegan berry crumble. 

It was such a fun outing. I love supporting local businesses and getting out with the family on a beautiful day.  
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Yay for farmers markets! There is one here in White Plains on Wednesdays, a 10 minute walk from me. But the hours are work hours...hopefully next week I can run over during lunch!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, that eggplant is very pretty. I only had three eggplants grown this season but we sure did enjoy them. I enjoy fresh produce too. I am still trying to get used to the new format and figure out different styles blogger offers. I can't figure out to get pinterest button back! MERCY...Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Joanne said...

Beautiful sunflowers! We went to a sunflower farm and came home with a few blooms but mine only lasted a week.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

How fun to visit the farmers market. You bought some nice items.
There is a tutorial on Life and Linda’s blog for commenting here: https://www.lifeandlinda.com/2020/07/2020-comment-notification-for-blogger.html#more
I hope that will be helpful for you. I tried the new blogger and I am not sure about doing links in a blog post and I don’t like how to upload photos either. I guess it will take a while to get used to.

csuhpat1 said...

It looks like a very nice Farmer's Market. We have one every Saturday in my city Downtown.

The new Blogger is very interesting and I am still trying to understand it.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I love a farmers market! Great finds. I love fresh flowers and the two weeks suggests that the ones at the store had a longer trip to the grocery store.

laura

Carla from The River said...

What a great market day!! You look cute too. ;-)

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Looks like fun!

Claire Justine said...

Looks like a great place to visit, love your masks :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails